Where have I been...

Sorry for disappearing on everybody. I have an excuse...well kind of. It's a lame one. 
I started college and I love it!
But..
It takes too much of my time.
Because I'm a crazy person who registered for 19 credits...
yep...

Because of that I have been swimming in a world of homework and studying and TWO jobs.
Crazier. I know.

OHHHH!! I LOVE MY JOB YOU GUYS!!
Guess where I work!??



YESS LUSHHHH!!! 
BATH BOMBS and other cool stuff.
I truly love and proud to be working for this company.
Have you guys shopped at Lush before? What products have you tried? 



Anyways..
My other job is a secret...
Hint: It has something to do with a fruit.

Tooooo muchhh stuff has been happening in my life, but those are the main reasons I have kind of fell off the planet...Not literally...

BUT 
I am slowly coming back.
BECAUSE I MISS YOU.
ALL.

MISS
YOU,



I miss blogging and talking about books and and and doing giveaways
 and other bookish stuff!!






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »