Monthly Wrap-UP (February)



Books I read in February: 


Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
5/5

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin
5/5

Paper Towns by John Green
4/5

Germinal (Les Rougon-Macquart #13) by Émile Zola
3/5

Eden Forest (Saskia Trilogy #1) by Aoife Marie Sheridan
3/5


The Dumont Diaries (The Dumont Diaries #1-4) by Alessandra Torre
3/5


Books I Bought:

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
(Hardback)

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1) by Barry Lyga
(Hardback)

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
(Hardback)

Every Day (Every Day #1) by David Levithan
(Hardback)

Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
(Hardback)

Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera
(Hardback)

If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
(Hardback)

UnSouled (Unwind Dystology #3) by Neal Shusterman
(Hardback)

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
(Hardback)

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
(Paperback)

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) by George R.R. Martin
(Mass Market Paperback)

Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini
(Paperback)

Posts I posted:


























4 comments :

  1. Looks like a busy month! I loved Scarlet too, have you started Cress yet? I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't! I kind of want to wait until Winter comes out because a lot of people said that Cress ended with a cliffhanger!! But I don't know maybe I won't be able to resist:p

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I really want to read Everyday and I Hunt Killers! I also want to start the Lunar Chronicles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a month! John Green and Zola, wow.

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »