BOOK MAIL FROM ANOTHER WORLD OF BOOKS(;

Books I Bought:


All of the books I bought were on sale, except Walking Disaster, for $3! and two of them were new Hardcovers!! I couldn't resist! 

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire (Hardcover)
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (Hardcover)
Looking for Alaska by John Green (Paperback)
Swoon (Swoon #1) by Nina Malkin (Hardcover)

Books I got for a review:

Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer

I haven't actually read Elemental series yet, but I heard a lot of good things about it(: I'll read it soon(:

E-books I got for a review: 

 



Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron
Hunted by Jaycee Clark
Soul Sucker by Kate Pearce
Soul Stripper (Soul Stripper #1) by Katana Collins
Come Undone (The Cityscape #1) by Jessica Hawkins
Sunday Girl by Kalliope Lee





6 comments :

  1. $3?! Omg..what a steal? Did you buy them from Amazon or somewhere else??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them from Books-a-million store(: I think they have a sale on their online website too, you can check out here:
      http://www.booksamillion.com/

      Delete
  2. I started reading Beautiful Disaster but couldn't finish it because I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm sorry you didn't like it. I heard mixed reviews about it, so decided to check it out, and see for myself. I guess it's the kind of book that you can either love or hate(:

      Delete
  3. I read beautiful disaster a few months ago and I neither liked or disliked it. It's one of those books that's just good enough to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just installed iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »