Teaser Tuesday: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 


    Book Description:

    Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

    That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

    Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.



    My Teaser: 

    ~~~~~~

    “He’s quiet for a minute, then grins again. “I can’t believe you think I’m hot.” 
    “Shut up.” 
    “You probably faked passing out the other day, just so you could be carried in my hot, sweaty, manly arms.” 
    “Shut up.” 
    “I’ll bet you fantasize about me at night, right here in this bed.” 
    “Shut up, Holder.” 
    “You probably even…” 
    I reach over and clamp my hand over his mouth. “You’re way hotter when you aren’t speaking.” 


    ~~~~~~~~

    “You wanted to lick my face the first time you saw me? Is that usually what you do when you’re attracted to guys?” 

    I shake my head. “Not your face, your dimple. And no. You’re the only guy I’ve ever had the urge to lick.” 

    He smiles at me confidently. “Good. Because you’re the only girl I’ve ever had the urge to love.” 


    ~~~~~~~

    This book is amazing!! Review will come soon!

    3 comments :

    1. Sounds like a good book, love the teasers!

      Here's my teaser tuesday: http://www.allsortsofbooks.blogspot.jp/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-blood-moon-by-alexandra.html

      ^_^

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love, Love, Love your teasers :D! I have bought both the kindle and paperback copy, but I have not gotten the chance to read it. Need to pump it up on my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing.

      Here's mine:
      http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-4-blood-by-prophecy-by.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Definitely have to read this book! It's amazing(:
        You're welcome!(:

        Delete

     

    Grab our button!

    Total Pageviews

    Goodreads Challenge 2014

    2014 Reading Challenge

    2014 Reading Challenge
    Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide

    Favorites::

    Anastasia's favorites book montage

    Vampire Academy
    The Host
    Remember Me
    Wake Unto Me
    Pretty Little Liars
    Angelique
    Seduced in the Dark
    If I Were You
    Night Game
    Hopeless
    Warm Bodies
    City of Glass
    This is Not a Test
    Earthbound
    A Game of Thrones
    The Sea of Tranquility
    Darkness of Light
    Ten Tiny Breaths
    Left Drowning
    Divergent


    Anastasia's favorite books »