June Wrap-Up and July TBR


I decided in the beginning of each month to do Wrap Up of what I read and TBR(: I hope I stick to my TBR and actually finish all of the books I am planning on reading!


So this June of 2013 I have read 8 books! Which I think is pretty good!

 1. Soul Stripper (Soul Stripper #1) by Katana Collins
My review Here
2. The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe
My review Here
3. Pool of Crimson (The Blushing Death #1) by Suzanne M. Sabol
My review Here.
4. Teen Fury: Unleashed (Teen Fury #1) by Amanda Torrey
5. Epilogue (The Dark Duet #3) by C.J. Roberts
6. The Raven's Gift by Don Rearden
7. Sunday Girl by Kalliope Lee
8. Agent Colt Shore Domino 29 by Axel Avian


For July of 2013 my TBR is:

1.Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
2. Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
3. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
4. Gold Manor Ghost House by Merry Brown
5. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
6. Lie Still by Julia Heaberlin
7. Left Drowning by Jessica Park
8. Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1) by Amalie Howard


For July TBR I choose 4 books that I have to read for a review and 4 that I just bought to read because I really want to(:






1 comments :

  1. I love those books up there! <3 I think I love Where She Went the most. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »