July Monthly Wrap Up

Umm I need to do a better job with my reading....
I am 12 books behind my schedule and goal of 100 books :/

Books I read:


~ The Giver by Lois Lowry 5/5

~Dark Secret Love (A Story of Submission #1) by Alison Tyler 3/5

~ The Shining (The Shining #1) by Stephen King 5/5

~ Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan 4/5

~ Take Me There by Carolee Dean 4/5

~ No In Between (Inside Out #4) by Lisa Renee Jones 4/5


Books I bought: 

Hardbacks:

~ The Rithmatist (Rithmatist #1) by Brandon Sanderson and Ben McSweeney (Illustrator)
~  In the After (In the After #1) by Demitria Lunetta
~ Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
~ Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver
~ Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
~ Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell



Paperbacks:

~ Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff

~ Joyland (Hard Case Crime #112) by Stephen King

~ The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

~ Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

~ 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King

~ The Giver by Lois Lowry



Book I got for Review:
If You Leave (Beautifully Broken #2) by Courtney Cole










E-books I got for a Review:

~ No In Between (Inside Out #4) by Lisa Renee Jones 4/5

~ Raven's Blood (Moon Virus #1) by Cassandra Lawson



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »