Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
I've been wanting to read this for sooo long. I heard such an amazing things about it and the lot sounds soo interesting. I love how people say that this book is confusing because I love confusing ;D I will definitely get my hand on this after the third final book comes out (November 4th).

2) The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman #1) by Paullina Simons
A big part of why I want to read this so badly is because its a historical fiction that is set in Russia and that is actually sounds like an amazing read. Plus its set during WW II. All three books are out so I really need to get my hands on this one soon.

3) Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
I started watching the TV show and I love it! Need to read this soon!


4) Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
One of the big reasons I want to read this book is because I keep hearing how good it is and its becoming a little annoying so I want to read it already and find out just what is so special about it.

5) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
Its written by Patrick Ness...what else do I have to say?

6) Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks
I want to read this mostly because it is a book about mermaids...and I never read a book that revolves around that world of a mermaids so I am very interested and I heard this one was really good.

7) The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
I like how the plot sounds. Interesting. I own The One but not the first and the second one :O

8) The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken
The same reason that I want to read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, I'm intrigued to see how good this book is.

9) These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Because the cover is beautiful. Well and aliens.

10) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Because I know nothing about it and everyone keeps recommending it. 


4 comments :

  1. The Chao Walking trilogy is something I really need to get on :) I've only heard amazing things about the series!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to get my hands on that trilogy soon!!

      Delete
  2. The Selection is one that I own but that I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird but I only own the last book in a trilogy, The One. I need to buy the first two...

      Delete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »