The Mortal Instruments. Book 1-5 Overview





I finally finished all five books! I honestly loved the whole series(even tho it is not yet finished). I though that City Of Ashes was the perfect ending, but when I read City Of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls, I actually was surprised on how Cassandra Clare can keep a story so interesting and keep me reading and wanting to know more. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I had a really high expectations because everybody was saying how great this series was. I have to say, this books did not disappoint me. It was really good! Maybe not great but I liked it. Cassandra Clare did a really good job at developing her own fantasy world. She made me fall in love with the world she created, with the creatures and characters. The concept of each book was really good and the writing was just amazing. There is one more book! City of Heavenly Fire! Can't wait!
 I do recommend to read it this series if you haven't yet. 




 Check out my review on City Of Bones here.

2 comments :

  1. I love this series, and I am excited about the movie coming in August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I watched the trailer over 100 times already!(:

      Delete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »