Book Mail from Another World of Books(;

Books I Bought:


A Song Of Ice and Fire! by George R.R. Martin
Books 1-4

I can't believe I finally bought this series! I've been wanting to read it since I started watching Game of Thrones Tv-show! 

Books I got for a review:

  

 

The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
The First Rule of Swimming by Courtney Angela Brkic
Pool of Crimson (The Blushing Death #1) by Suzanne M. Sabol
Eternal (Eternal #1) by Chantelle Nay

E-books I got for a review: 


 
Chameleon (Supernaturals #1) by Kelly Oram
Mortality (The Hitchhiker Strain #1) by Kellie Sheridan
Blue Hearts of Mars by Nicole Grotepas
Darkness Of Light (Darkness Series #1) by Stacey Marie Brown


Books I Won:













Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers

3 comments :

  1. I had gotten this far in reading A Song Of Ice and Fire when the tv thing started. I would really like the books to carry on now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GoT, the HBO series is nothing like the books glad you finally able to read it :) lovely haul!


    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to read the whole series(:

      Delete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »